Love Me Or Set Me Free

Love me
Love me or
Set me free

Free of worries
And tarnishing stories
Of wrongful demands
Followed by reprimands

I do not deserve this treatment
After all, I am only a human being
Do I not deserve your trust?
Couldn’t you hold me steadfast?

I broke down
And I wanted to shout
Love me or
Set me free
Free of worries and silent agony

Remember your angel
As if waiting for her wings
Waiting ever so patiently
While you were busy doing things

Oh! During that time so much happened
The world kept spinning faster and faster
I couldn’t hold my place
Though I tried going at a faster pace

Still your angel waited ever so patiently
Day and night for more information
Then little by little the light went out
I lost courage and started to doubt

I broke down
And I wanted to shout
Love me or
Set me free
Free of worries and silent agony

Love me
Love me or
Set me free

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hell On Earth

This world of mine

Cycle of Life